A highly advanced IS originally based on Blue Tears, it sports both more advanced abilities in comparison to that of its predecessor as well as a number of other additions by Tabane that greatly balance out many of the original unit's shortcomings.
Not known yet.
1st Shift/Armaments & AbilitiesEdit
As stated for the Silent Zephyrs, the Madoka exhibits master-level control of the six bits, and though they do not make an appearance in the anime once the unit is modified into the Black Knight, it can be assumed that they remain a feature of the unit.
Perhaps the most noticeably addition to the Black Knight's armaments is the addition of a large two-handed energy sword, Buster Sword which allows Madoka to engage in close quarters combat. It is a devastating weapon that cut down an abundance of military IS units prior to her defeat at the hands of Ichika Orimura.
The Black Knight's original Star Breaker also appears to have been modified, It was now named Lancer Bit, a two jousting pole-like hip-mounted cannons with extremely high energy output.
- Buster Sword "Fenrir Blow" : An purple colored energy two-handed sword exclusive to the unit.
- Lancer Bit : Two jousting pole-like hip-mounted cannons.
- Arm Gatling : A machine gun mounted in Black Knight left arm.
- The Black Knight is another reference to Madoka's relation to Ichika and Chifuyu as the White Knight was the name of the unit Chifuyu used when the IS was first unveiled and the core of the White Knight is the same as the of the Byakushiki.
- Oddly enough, despite the fact that the unit is relatively new, Chifuyu Orimura immediatly identifies it as "The Black Knight" when she sees it for the first time. Perhaps this realization was triggered by the fact that the unit greatly resembles the original White Knight.
- From a full body view, it seems to resemble a butterfly.
- Helmet seems to resemble monsoon's from Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance.